Katherine deAngeli, MD
About Dr. deAngeli
A Board-certified and Fellowship-trained surgeon, Dr. Katherine deAngeli is passionate about the field of breast surgery. Its dynamic nature fits well with her team approach to patient care. Whether collaborating with other specialists or forming partnerships with her patients, she finds beauty in the details and is relentless in pursuing the best approach for each patient.
“While breast cancer is common, every cancer and every patient are different,” she says. “I strive to create a safe space where my patients can voice their questions, concerns and opinions. It’s a privilege for me to accompany each patient on their unique journey of diagnosis, treatment and survivorship.”
Dr. deAngeli completed her medical degree at Medical College of Wisconsin and her internship and residency in General Surgery at Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital in New York. She then completed a Fellowship in Breast Surgical Oncology at Mount Sinai Hospital, where she focused on surgical techniques for the breast and worked closely with the non-surgical specialties critical for complete breast cancer care.
Outside of work, Dr. deAngeli enjoys hiking with her husband, playing with her dog and attempting crossword puzzles.
For patient convenience, our providers practice at multiple clinic and hospital locations throughout the Fox Valley and Northeast Wisconsin. Please call FVSS for physician-specific locations.deAngeli
Meet Dr. deAngeli
Lumpectomy or Mastectomy? with Dr. deAngeli
Breast Reconstruction with Dr. deAngeli
- Bachelor of Arts – Biology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Bachelor of Arts – Anthropology, Washington University in St. Louis
- Doctor of Medicine – Medical College of Wisconsin
- Internship – Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, New York
- Residency – General Surgery, Mount Sinai St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital, New York
- Fellowship – Breast Surgical Oncology, Mount Sinai Hospital
- Board certified in General Surgery by the American Board of Surgery
- Indiana State Medical License
- Wisconsin State Medical License pending